Friday, March 28, 2014

Changes to the blog

You might have questions like these killing you right?:

  1. What is "TheEverythingNow.Blogspot" ?
  2. What happened to "TechJustNow"?
  3. Is "TheEverythingNow.Blogspot" cover technology?

To all my blog viewers (techjustnow), well i have some amazing news as "techjustnow" will expand its reach, expanding into all sectors... not only technology. We are introducing harry potter articles, movie and tv articles, music articles, education articles, articles of books and many more soon to come.

I won't be able to do this all by myself.... A new team (including me) is in the process of formatio
n.

Right now, the blog will only be about technology but in the coming days (or weeks) new topics.

Yeah! And finally, we have moved to a new name emphasising that you get everything in a blog as soon as you get it... The new blog will be called <<wait for it>> TheEverythingNow.Blogspot and you can find us on :

http://theeverythingnow.blogspot.in/

And yes... to all my readers, spread the message and i gotta thank you all for being almost 68% of my viewers as my blog managed to reach almost 300 viewers (299 to be exact at the time of writing) in 5 days!

No comments: