Saturday, March 29, 2014

Meet The Team: Prapti Lad

  Hey, I’m Prapti Lad. I am a new blogger. I attend Udayachal High School, Mumbai and I am currently in the eighth standard. My hobbies like any other teenager include singing, listening to music, swimming, cycling, etc. I am good at singing and drawing
. My favorite singers include rappers as well as Hindustani classical singers. I love to pass time by reading books. I love reading novels & story books. I can spend hours doing that! To add, I like writing stories and articles. My ambition is to be a neurosurgeon & an author. To be true, I want to write  at least one book in my lifetime. I will review books,  movie, TV shows and much more on TheEverythingNow!

Besides TheEverythingNow, you can also catch me on Facebook & Google+

No comments: