Sunday, March 30, 2014

Meet the Team: Tushar Nayak

Hey there! Before I start introducing myself, as the Administrator and Editor in chief at TheEverythingNow, it is my honor to thank all my viewers to help our blog reach a staggering 1000 views (at time of writing) within a week (7 days).

Now, back to me :P . To start, my name is Tushar Nayak, but you will find me all around the internet with usernames like @gadgetguru or @gadgetguru28. Just like all my fellow co-editors I attend Udayachal High School, Mumbai and I am in the tenth grade. I have been into blogging before but TheEverythingNow is my first successful one. As the Editor in chief, I will be verifying all articles and improving them and as the administrator of the blog, I will maintain the website. But, as an editor on TheEverydayNow, I will over look the Science & Technology Division and the News Updates division. You may also find me occasionally writing movie reviews, abstract articles & short entertaining stories! 

My desk
I can't live without books!
That’s all about me relating to TheEverydayNow. I am a teenager (15) who loves science, technology, aviation, consumer electronics and astronomy. Even though I my ambitions keep on changing, I planning on being a physicist or a consumer technology designer. I am an avid reader of books, my favorites being biographies of great contributors of the science (Steve


I can't live without books!
Jobs, Richard Feynman, Linus Tolwards, Bill Gates, Nandan Nilemani, J.R.D Tata to name a few)  but I do enjoy reading novels too. Speaking of literature, I know English, Hindi & French. To note…. I love to fake an American or British accent. I am also a lead editor of my school’s annual glimpse magazine.

Lil me ;)
You may find my tech related articles a little tough to understand, but I’m trying to make things in the tech industry very simple for every person to understand. As for my relation with tech, it has been an awesome one! I am a certified MCSE, MCITP, CCNA, SQL Admin etc. I have also learnt programming at home (I am working on a data efficient web browser). Speaking about computers, I am a semi-hardcore gamer. I have completed the entire Crysis game series and many others like Black Ops II, The Future Soldier: Ghost Recon, Tomb Raider 2013, Sleeping Dogs, GTA 3/SA/VC/4 and many more!

Many people call me a nerd/geek, but trust me I’m not! I am also actively into sports. I am state-ranking skater. I am also a very good athlete (I was the best athlete in my age group 4 years ago). Right now, because of time constraints, I swim and exercise in the gym.
I also have a keen interest in music. I play the synthesizer and the grand piano (ranked in merit in Trinity Grade 2). I have also been a part of my school choir (I regret it till date!). I love listening to house music but I also don’t mind listening to country and rock music. I HATE modern bollywood, so expect no bollywood reviews from this guy! I love comic books, which has led me to love comic based movies. My favorite comicbook superhero is Iron Man/ Tony Stark.  I don’t particularly watch television but I do watch Discovery Science’s aeronautics related shows and Air Crash Investigation. And fyi… I happen to love Big Bang Theory.

I am also affiliated with an NGO called Seeds of Peace and I’ve attended MUNs and more!

 So that’s all about me. I will try my best to keep this blog the one place for you to be entertained as well as updated. To wrap all things, I hope you love reading my articles and my co-editor’s articles on TheEverythingNow, a comprehensive, prodigious blog to keep you updated and entertained.
My dog!





No comments: