Saturday, March 29, 2014

Introducing the new TheEverythingNow Team

It was just a day ago when the thought of expanding my blog came to my mind. At first I found it to be crazy, but eventually I actually started considering to do so. Well, I'm a human and a student in high school so I don't get much time to maintain an only Technology oriented blog. I started thinking about expanding to an extent where the blog would be the only place you need to go to be entertained & updated. I got talking to some of my friends and they showed a positive response. So, right then and there I changed TechJustNow to TheEverythingNow to reflect the fact that we will provide everything for you at your fingertips (at least what's possible). It took some time but after an hour of thinking, I asked 4 friends of mine and they agreed to join.... So without further adieu, I present before you TheEverythingNow Team:

Tushar Nayak (Editor in chief) 
That's me. I will be looking over all the technology & science related articles on the blog. I am also the admin of TheEverythingNow, so if you have any feedbacks, write them to me on tusharnayak@outlook.com.







Mehul Doshi (Editor)
Mehul Doshi will be an editor on TheEverythingNow, writing book & movie reviews and also articles about the English language....and much more. Expect some short adventure filled mini novels from this guy!






Prapti Lad (Editor)
Prapti Lad, our youngest editor will also be reviewing movies (especially Bollywood), books, TV shows and much more. She will also be writing sweet and amazing a stories from her.


Wanna know more about Prapti? Get to know her from her own own words right here! 




Medha Palav (Editor)
Medha Palav will keep you Potterheads entertained and will also write book and movie reviews. She will also work alongside Mehul, writing articles about English.


Ayushi Shah (Contributing Editor)

And finally, we have Ayushi Shah, the one who will fulfill your sports needs as well as work alongside me in technology news. She may not be as regular in posting articles but I'm sure you'll love her writing.  




No comments: