Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Meet The Team: Ayushi Shah

Hey! I'm Ayushi Shah.I was born and raised in Mumbai, India. Here's the thing…I never thought of myself as a writer.. ,but here I am! My time as a writer can be summed up as short ,but a sudden twist of fate. 
Cue up the music.
I am pursuing my education from Udayachal High School and I just appeared for my 10th examinations.. I have an great liking in playing as well as following football, mainly the English Premier League as well as the La Liga. 
I also have a liking in reading fiction, murder mystery and autobiographies. I listen to trance, punk rock, pop, rap and like to explore new genres. Long term goal? I want to study aerospace engineering. I also wish to someday write an autobiography.
I'll be keeping myself busy with articles on sports (especially football ), book reviews as well as recommendations, television sitcoms and a lot more. Hope you have a thrilling experience with me and my co-editors at TheEverythingNow.

No comments: